We enjoy connecting people...
For us, communication is everything. For 30 years, we have loved helping our clients engage with new markets.
...and also to be connected
We are a member of various professional associations, we collaborate with different universities, and
we have established alliances with partners who make us better.
Because if you work together, everyone wins.
A Brief Summary
- 1987iDISC is founded in Barcelona to offer software development and engineering services.
- 1990We create the Language Services department to translate and adapt software products, as well as corresponding help and documentation materials into Spanish. This is how it all starts at language services.
- 1995We create a marketing team specialized in computer products, with a particular emphasis on fluency and adaptation to the local market.
- 1997A production office opens in Argentina to handle the demands for the Spanish used in Latin American countries.
- 2010Processes are implemented to meet ISO 9001 and EN 15038 quality standards. Certification is achieved.
- 2011Teams in Bolivia and Guatemala are set up to cater for native Latin American languages. Now these rare languages are one of our areas of specialization.
- 2012Strategic teams are established in the United States to satisfy the needs of American companies.
- 2013A team of project managers is implemented in Mexico City to offer extended hours of service to clients from 8:00 GMT to 24:00 GMT and greater coverage during public holidays.
- 2015A team is set up in Xalapa, Mexico, consisting of a management team and a team of translators.
- 2016Production office in Porto Alegre opens to provide translations to Brazilian Portuguese.
- 2017ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17100:2015 certifications replace the previous ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006.
- 2018We set up a development team in Xalapa, Mexico, to meet the growing demand of our customers in this department.
- 2019We started offering professional sound recording, voice over and other multimedia services.
- 2020Processes are implemented to meet ISO 27001 security standards. Certification is achieved.