1. In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, regarding the Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI), the following is stated:
The website is owned by: iDISC Information Technologies, S.L. (hereinafter “iDISC”)
Address: Passeig del Progrés 96.
Postal Code: 08640 –Olesa de Montserrat (Barcelona)
Company entered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona,
Volume 29643 Section 70 Page 158178.
2. Intellectual Property and Content Liability
- Any use of content on the iDISC website, specifically text, design, works, brands, logos, source code, or any other element subject to protection, without express authorization from the owners, is prohibited. Content may be shared when authorized by iDISC .
Any unauthorized use shall be duly pursued by the rightful owners. Similarly, all commercial names, brands, or distinctive signs of any kind found on iDISC’s website are protected by the law.
- iDISC is not liable for the content of web pages to which iDISC’s website links, as established by article 17 of the LSSI.
- iDISC does not issue the User any kind of personal-use license or authorization for their intellectual property rights or for any other right associated with the website owned by iDISC and the services offered by it.
Therefore, the User recognizes that reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation, and, in general, any kind of use, regardless of how it is processed, of this website, in whole or in part, constitutes an infraction of the intellectual property rights of iDISC or the owner of the content, which may lead iDISC to exercise all the judicial or extrajudicial actions that may be appropriate in the exercise of their rights.
Moreover, information that the client may access through the iDISC website may be protected by intellectual or other rights. As a result, iDISC shall not be liable in any case or under any circumstances for the infractions a User may commit concerning these rights.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL iDISC BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SPECIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES DERIVED FROM USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR OTHER WEBSITES WHICH ARE ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA IN ITS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OR THE LIKE.
3. Applicable Legislation and Competent Jurisdiction
This legal policy is subject to the prescriptions of Spanish laws. For any conflict derived from the interpretation of Spanish laws, the parties are subject to the jurisdiction of Martorell (Barcelona), insofar as it is compatible with provisions of article 29 of the LSSI.
4. Conditions of Use
The User agrees to use the website, the content, and the services in compliance with the Law, this Legal Disclaimer, good customs, and public policy. Likewise, the User must not use the website, its content, or the services offered through the website for illegal purposes, purposes in conflict with this legal policy or detrimental to third-party rights or interests, or purposes that may damage, render useless or inaccessible, or harm the website, its content, or its services, or impede normal website use for other users.
Additionally, the User expressly agrees not to destroy, alter, render useless, or damage in any way the information, programs, or electronic documents found on the website.
5. Special Conditions
This Legal Disclaimer applies to any User who accesses the website owned by iDISC.
The information that iDISC publishes may contain references to iDISC products, programs, and services that are not announced or that are not available in your country. These references do not signify that iDISC intends to announce such projects, programs, or services in your country. Please contact us through the established processes in order to receive more information concerning the products, programs, and services that may be available for you.
iDISC’s obligations with respect to its products and services are solely regulated by the agreements to which they are subject. If you receive a product or a service from iDISC’s website, and it is provided without any contract, that product or service is provided “AS IS,” without any guarantees, explicit or implicit, and the use of that product or service is at your own risk.